Re: [exim] Mail relaying

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Ian Eiloart
To: Muhammed afsal
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Mail relaying

--On 14 November 2007 23:32:40 +0400 Muhammed afsal <afsal983@???>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yes. I think installing an addon for "fake reject" is a good idea.
> Otherwise a wrong interpretation on mails by spam assassin would be lose
> legitimate mails.

Just say fakereject instead of reject in your ACLs, but then you need to
arrange separate delivery.

> I m affried if I cant access the mail which is reside on groupwise mail
> server through squirrel mail which is running on relaying mail server

If your groupwise server has an IMAP interface, then you can access it from
squirrelmail. It doesn't matter where the squirrelmail server lives -
unless there are firewall problems.

However, Exim isn't a mail store or an IMAP client, so this is not the
right place to ask about these issues.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex