Re: [exim] Automatic Notification from 1st United Services C…

Góra strony
Autor: build
Dla: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] Automatic Notification from 1st United Services Credit Union
> On 14/11/2007, Magnus Holmgren <holmgren@???> wrote:

> > > [snip]
> > >

> > > lol .. How on earth did this end up on the list? Did the spammer really
> > > subscribe to the mailing list first? That's one hell of a step up from
> > > the usual crap :P
> >
> > Judging from the Received: timestamps a moderator slipped.
> On 15/11/2007, Peter Bowyer <peter@???> wrote:
> He (I) did. It only goes to show how little spam gets on the list,
> that when one slips through due to a fat-fingered moderator it causes
> comment :-)
>
> Peter
>

> --
> Peter Bowyer
> Email: peter@???

G'day Peter,
SO YOUR RESPONSIBLE !
In that case I'd like to thank you and all the others involved in
running the list. Also I'd like to thank the blokes who patiently
answer the many questions. I've been stealing the answers to many
questions from the archive and thought you may want to know that the
time you take does live on to help others.

THANK YOU ALL.
Warm regards,
build