[exim] re move recipient address from envelope?

Author: antip
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] re move recipient address from envelope?

Hello,

is there a possibility to completely remove recipients from the envelope?
I tried the rewrite mechanism, but as the name says it can only rewrite.

complete view:
I'm using a multidrop mailbox for my company. All mails are pop3-fetched
using getmail4 and forwarded to exim, which then scans for spam using
amavisd and forwards to an MS-Exchange server.
The problem is, my isp does only save _one_ "Envelope-To" address in each
mail, whereby only one user gets the mail if there are multiple recipients
in my company. For that reason getmail delivers the mails using "exim -bm
-t". The -t option makes exim to use the TO and CC headers as envelope-TO.
This actually works, but of course, the TO CC BCC fields not only contain
valid addresses for my company. I want exim to remove all of these.

thx for reading