Re: [exim] Load Balancing (2) Exim servers

Góra strony
Autor: Andrew Johnson
Dla: 'Jeroen van Aart', exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Load Balancing (2) Exim servers
2 other alternatives :-

Hardware loadbalancer (such as Alteon or F5)

Linux as a loadbalancer - there are various iptables options that can be
used to loadbalance connections, though I'm not sure how well these work if
one of your email servers goes down.

At least with the Alteon load balancers, they can do helath checks and look
for smtp banners to decide if the server is available.

-Andy-