Re: [exim] Exim OOMing on 800K spam messages

Góra strony
Autor: Ted Cooper
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim OOMing on 800K spam messages
Russell King wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 12:31:17PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> Russell King <rmk+exim@???> wrote:
>>> I've recently started having a problem with exim causing the machine
>>> it's running on to OOM on some emails - of around 800K. I know this
>>> machine can normally accept messages of up to around 8MB or so
>>> usually without problems.
>> [...]
>>
>> It probably is not exim ooming but perhaps spamasassassin or clamav.
>
> It doesn't run either.

Are you using the demime or acl_smtp_mime? I'm guessing it's a mime
bomb and the original message or even all those parts could be quite
valuable for hunting down whatever bug there is in that section of the
code. You configuration of these sections could also help to figure out
what is happening.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html