Re: [exim] Exim OOMing on 800K spam messages

Autor: Chris Edwards
A: Russell King
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim OOMing on 800K spam messages
| When the OOM occurs, I have a single file in the exim spool directory
| (eg, 1Iqjmm-0002fp-80-D, being the message body) and the unmime'd
| message in the scan directory

OK so you've basically got the msg itself (do you have the -H header file?)
so you may be able to resend it to your server (or a test server) by hand
to reproduce the problem. Then:

- try selectively removing bits from the config (the various content
scanning options might seem possible culprits

- try selectively removing bits from the message, to get a better
idea of exactly what's not liked.