Re: [exim] Mail spam

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: schmerold@gmail.com
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Martin.Hepworth, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Mail spam
The problem Sal is having is similar to the problem I'm having. I want
to get Exim configured as a spam filter, taking advantage of its ability
to do SpamAssassin at SMTP time and if possible I want it to greylist
if SA score is > than 4.

After I get Exim setup as a pretty good mail filter, then I'll add
MailScanner to make it a great filter.

Problem I'm having & Sal is probably having same issue is all the
documentation I have found is fragmented or refers to SA-Exim. I may be
wrong, but it seems my version of Exim (4.63) has sa-exim built in, so
I'd like to use the "original equipment" version of sa-exim.

The documentation I've read isn't real good in this department.

Now, to answer Sal's question, page 359-362 of Hazel's book documents
the answer to both our questions regarding SA, the book doesn't cover
Greylisting, I do have the Meers book on order, I'm hoping it will cover
Greylisting. If I ever get the tiime, I'm hopng to read both books
cover-to-cover, I suspect I'll have a better understanding when done.