Re: [exim] Load Balancing (2) Exim servers

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ken Price
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Load Balancing (2) Exim servers
Can you be more specific with your requirements?

Round-Robin DNS is the most simple form of load balancing two servers.
With user directories shared over NFS and account information stored
in a shared MySQL server.

High-availability load balancing requires a setup like the one above,
plus a hardware or software load balancer. See the following sites:

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/
http://www.linux-ha.org/
http://www.keepalived.org/

Regards,