Re: [exim] Redirect Router with filter

Top Pagina
Auteur: Rainer Sigl
Aan: Exim Mailing List
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Redirect Router with filter
ok, many thanks.
I think I have some trouble how redirecting works:
is it then ok if I say

listsfilter:
data=<pgsql get filter beginning with #Exim filter>
allow_filter
list:
data = ${lookup pgsql{select process_list('$local_part','$domain')}}

I don't really know how exim jumps from one redirect to another or the next

Regards
Rainer Sigl

--
Rainer Sigl,                      | email: sigl@???