Re: [exim] Redirect Router with filter

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Exim Mailing List
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Redirect Router with filter
On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 03:53:17PM +0100, Rainer Sigl wrote:

> I have a redirect router of the form
>
> lists:
>
>                 driver=redirect

>           data = ${lookup pgsql{select
> process_list('$local_part','$domain')}}

> which works very well. The select-call provides a comma-separated list with
> addresses.
>
> Now I want add a filter functionality and I don't know how to combine:

You don't have to combine anything. Just add "allow_filter" to your
router, and make sure the first line of your returned data contains the
text:

#Exim filter

Check section 22.3 in the spec.txt.

Note that the same router *cannot* return both a list of addresses and
filter content. If that is the case, you'll need to use two different
routers, one processed before the other.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???