Re: [exim] wait-remote_smtp.pag & retry.pag getting VERY lar…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: gshine
CC: 'exim users'
題目: Re: [exim] wait-remote_smtp.pag & retry.pag getting VERY large,

On 1 Nov 2007, at 03:12, Shine, Gary wrote:

> This file is growing and growing - How do I clear it down along with
> retry.pag

Its probably not as large as you think - db files tend to be sparse.

The most effective method to make it physically smaller is to delete
it - they are hints files, so losing them occasionally will make very
little difference.

Regular maintenance (removal of old data - which may not physically
reduce the file size) can be done with exim_tidydb - see
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch50.html#SECThindatmai

    Nigel.