Re: [exim] Using Blacklists

Top Pagina
Auteur: Chris Edwards
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Using Blacklists
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Renaud Allard wrote:

| I haven't tried it myself, but an acl like this should work:
|
| deny
| dnslists = sbl.spamhaus.org
| dnslists = bl.spamcop.net
| message = You are on both spamcop and spamhaus

Yes - that gives the "AND" logic that's asked for.

As for the XBL, we've used it for years and have only ever had to
whitelist a tiny number of IPs that we wanted to hear from, despite the
(most likely correct) listing. Then again, we _could_ have considered our
security policy and decided that it would be unsafe to accept ANY email
traffic from a compromised system, until it's properly cleaned.

Also note that many very large ISPs use XBL too, so anyone with a legit
server that gets hacked and listed will experience a HUGE amount of pain
- it won't just be you they can't mail...