Re: [exim] BT Internet, Yahoo!, DKIM...?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ian Eiloart
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Peter Bowyer, exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] BT Internet, Yahoo!, DKIM...?

--On 31 October 2007 14:18:44 +0000 Peter Bowyer <peter@???> wrote:

> On 31/10/2007, David Sharpe <david.sharpe@???> wrote:
>> Hi John,
>>
>> Funnily enough I have just investigated the same issue. I have
>> contacted Yahoo regarding it via a form on their website as instructed
>> by the deferred message in our email logs.
>> I suspect this will fix it.
>
> You have a touching faith in the people behind that form. This issue
> has been going on for years.

Yep. It got to a point where they were deferring mail from one of my
servers for such a long time that it got returned to the (local) sender. I
worked around this by configuring that server to relay Yahoo mail through
my other servers.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex