Re: [exim] Using Blacklists

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Matt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Using Blacklists
>In xbl ? Have you tried reporting any to Spamhaus (if they really are FP's)

I would guess there not really false postives its just that some
listed email servers have a lot of legitiment email coming from them
as well. Had someone complaining they could not get email from a
given domain. We are a small ISP and turned out the domain was hosted
by another local ISP. Emailed there admin to tell him one of his
servers was listed likely due to one of the of his email clients
having a virus. Kept checking every few days but even after several
weeks it was not fixed/de-listed. Emailed several times too.

> about it, have you tried responding with a 4xx if they are on Spamcop ? That
> way if the listing on it expires the mail will be delivered on a retry.

How do you do that?

Matt