To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Using Blacklists

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt" <lm7812@???>
To: "exim-users" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:27 PM
Subject: [exim] Using Blacklists

> sbl.spamhaus.org rarely ever falses. I have tried xbl.spamhaus.org
> and bl.spamcop.net but both false too much.

In xbl ? Have you tried reporting any to Spamhaus (if they really are FP's)
?

And Spamcop rarely has FP's these days (I know people who say what you say
WAS the case, but much better these days), although if you were worried
about it, have you tried responding with a 4xx if they are on Spamcop ? That
way if the listing on it expires the mail will be delivered on a retry.

Quoting from Spamcop rules:
The SCBL will not list an IP address if there are no reports against it
within 24 hours.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199