Re: [exim] Exim dropping NDR - Non Delivery Receipts

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Renaud Allard
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: ikearns
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim dropping NDR - Non Delivery Receipts

ikearns wrote:
> Due to the nature of one of our networks, it is privy to receiving a large
> amount of SPAM and undeliverable mail.
> In the mid-term we will be sourcing a proper SPAM solution but at the moment
> I am looking at dropping NDR's or even no producing them but Exim appears to
> do this by default.
>
> Is there a way to disable NDRs?

Of course, there is a way to do it. However I doubt someone on this list will
help you to achieve this.

You should probably read http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-dsn.php
To see all RFC you will break by implementing this.