Re: [exim] www.exim.org down

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Graeme Fowler
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] www.exim.org down
On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 09:36 +1100, Ted Cooper wrote:
> It took out the mailing list too ;) The same server was completely
> unreachable for the day so I'm guessing they did some sort of maintenace
> or had a catastrophic failure. Haven't seen or heard anything though.

Ah, the joys of backup MX. I got back from a trip to the USA yesterday
evening and noticed that the list was quiet; when I checked my server
this morning I noticed that mail was backing up for exim.org.

I've no idea what's happened (I don't work in Cambridge) but whatever it
was is fixed now, and all the posts that queued got sent in one hit
earlier this evening.

Graeme