著者: ,,,
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Optional whitelist
Maybe I'm not searching for this correctly, but I'm not finding a way
to optionally declare a whitelist on a per user basis...

Something along the lines of...

    deny message = not permitted to contact user
     log_message = not on whitelist
       condition = ${if exists{$home/.whitelist} {yes} {no}}
 require senders = /home/$local_part/.whitelist

...which only works if it finds a whitelist. It would seem because
I'm not telling it what to do if it cannot find a whitlist in the home
directory, it is confused.

The log says it failed to open the file, as there is no such file or directory.
Which is expected. However, it doesn't move on beyond this point and deliver the mail.
Which is what I was expecting.

Any suggestions or recommendations on what I'm missing would be great.

martin