[exim] verify = header_sender problems in DATA acl with AOL …

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Chad Leigh
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users List
Aihe: [exim] verify = header_sender problems in DATA acl with AOL addresses
Hi

I have 2 mail hosts. One works and one doesn't when getting mail
from (some) aol users. One handles my general email and one is for a
customer whose server I run. The customer's is having a problem

In both cases the data acl is

#!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
require verify = header_sender

<snipped some irrelevant Virus checking>

accept

---

There are at least 2 addresses at AOL that cannot send mail to any
address on the customer server. They get