Re: [exim] domainlist mysql lookup not working

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Craig Jackson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] domainlist mysql lookup not working

> > >I have created a named list populated by a mysql lookup in
> > the general
> > > section like this:
> > >
> > > BLOCK_REGEX = SELECT regex_domain FROM whitelist WHERE
> > regex_domain !=
> > > '' AND block = '-1'
> > >

> > BLOCK_REGEX = SELECT DISTINCT regex_domain FROM whitelist
> > WHERE regex_domain
> > !='' AND block ='-1';
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> I think I didn't word my email very well. I tested an email with this
> command
> # ./bin/exim -bh 10.1.1.1
> 220 puma.abbott-simses.com ESMTP Exim 4.50 Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:30:12
> +0000
> ehlo mailengine.com
> 250 HELP
> mail from: c@???
> ..
> ..
> ..
> check sender_domains = +dom_regex
> mailengine.com in "^.*rtraining.*
> ^.*mailengine.*
> ^.*sourcecompliance.*"? no (end of list)
> mailengine.com in "+dom_regex"? no (end of list)
>
> --

If the named list is defined this way:
domainlist dom_regex = mysql;BLOCK_REGEX

then the result is that every domain is matched.
check sender_domains = +dom_regex
>>> gmail.com in "mysql;SELECT DISTINCT regex_domain FROM whitelist

WHERE regex_domain != '' AND block = '-1'"? yes (matched "mysql;SELECT