[exim] The dreaded disposition-notification-to header

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Clive McDowell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: [exim] The dreaded disposition-notification-to header
Folks,

there have been queries about this before but I can't spot whether there
was a definitive answer. Apologies if I've missed it. I had hoped to get
away with simply stripping out the Outlook generated
disposition-notification-to headers but some people here seem to think
they're useful! I therefore need to rewrite them from the Exchange
specific mailbox addresses to our organisation style addresses as we do
for the From headers etc. The ordinary re-write rules only work for the
standard group of headers so I presume I need do this in an appropriate
router. As far as I can tell the header_rewrite option only works in the
same way as the standard re-write rules. Does this mean that I have to
test for the presence of the header, strip it out if it's there and add
a new one back in? That being the case, an example of this would be much
appreciated.

Regards,

Clive McDowell

Information Services