Re: [exim] Help with ACL

Author: John Burnham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help with ACL

> having searched for days with no luck I turn to you for help.
>
> I am running Exim 4.43 with SpamAssassin and ClamAV on a SuSE
> 9.1 distro.
>
> I need to have mails from a local account forwarded to
> another local account
> instead of being sent out.
>
> I realise there are some ethical issues, but this is a
> company mail server
> and information is being sent out to 3rd parties that is company
> confidential.

I'd have a redirect router near the top of the chain (remember, routers are run in the
order they appear in the configuration file). Something like

foo:
driver = redirect
data = whatever@yourdomain
condition = ${if eq {${sender_address}{the address of the local sender}}}

Caution - untested and I haven't had my morning coffee yet. However, does that give you
enough help to work out how to progress ?
John