Re: [exim] Email alias with plus addressing

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Renaud Allard
To: Ryan Marks
CC: Exim List
題目: Re: [exim] Email alias with plus addressing

Ryan Marks wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running Exim 4.63 on WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.1-S14304 and RedHat
> Enterprise 3 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0.
>
> I would like to begin using email addresses that have a local part
> suffix, reply+372943@??? for example. Within
> /etc/valiases/mydomain.com, the following lines is present along with
> others aliases:
>
> reply@???: "|/home/user/reply.php"
> *: :fail: No Such User Here
>
> The php script is setup to be executable and executes correctly when an
> email is sent to reply@???. I do not plan on having a reply
> mailbox defined on mydomain.com, but can do so if it's necessary. Can
> someone please assist me so email can be received at reply+*@????

I am not sure I understand what you really want, but you can have a setup like this:
in your routers:
reply_router:
        driver          = accept
        require_files   = /home/user/reply.php
        local_part_suffix_optional
        local_part_prefix = reply+
        transport       = replypipe

in your transports:
replypipe:
        driver          = pipe
        command         = /home/user/reply.php
        return_path_add = false
        return_fail_output = true
        log_output      = true
        home_directory  = "/tmp"
        current_directory = "/tmp"

This will execute reply.php piped with the contents of the mail every time
reply+***** is seen.