Re: [exim] Exim core dump

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Alex Kiernan
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim core dump
Alex,

This definitely looks like a "this should never happen" type bug.
However defensive programming says we should expect the system to
try and screw us over so your suggested solution is quite right.

Please could you open a bugzilla ticket (got to http://bugs.exim.org/ )
for this - its the best way of making sure something is picked up
[ie I am on holiday for a week after this, by which time it will have
dropped out of my memory unless the holiday is *really* bad]

Putting a ref to your original message (http://lists.exim.org/lurker/
message/20071018.090005.f4719e22.en.html) will also help with picking
up context.

    Nigel.