[exim] multi-domain setup

Top Pagina
Auteur: Lars Schimmer
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] multi-domain setup
Hi!

I set a exim4 server up some time ago for 2 different domains. But I
just added the domains to the relay_domains options. So I can use only
unique users server-wide (eg usera@domain1 and usera@domain2 are equal
in exim4).

Now I need to handle at least 5 domains with that mailserver.
Is there a quick way to setup 5 unique domains (all with unique users
[postmaster,webmaster...]) and without a database setup?

I've got a cyrus setup on that server, to. I think I need to tweak
cyrus, to. At least for web/postmaster.
Or do I need to handle some mails with sieve?

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
- --
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@???
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723