[exim] Question on the autoreply transport

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John Landars
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Question on the autoreply transport
Hi,

I have configured the autoreply transport. Everything is working fine except
for one small issue:

Exim seems to keep track of the sender only but not of the recipient (when
deciding if an autoreply message should be sent out)...

So for example in company A we have the domain compa.com.

user1@??? has defined a vacation message and
user2@??? has defined a different one.

Now when I send an email first to user1@??? I get the reply. When I
send another mail to this user I do not get further autoreply messages. This
is okay and intended.

However when I send a mail to user2@??? I would like to get user2's
reply message... But my sender address is already in the database and so
exim will not send out further messages to me...

Is this possible to change and if so, how do I have to configure the
vacation transport in this case?

I'm using exim 4.67

Thanks,
John Landars