Re: [exim] OT (Kinda) - List just slow these days?!

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] OT (Kinda) - List just slow these days?!
On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 15:22 -0400, Tom Ray [Lists] wrote:
> Compared and it seems the drop in traffic is legit. What I have in my
> inbox is what is in the archives. So the answer is that no ones replied
> to my previous messages.

It's perhaps a coincidence, but the drop in list traffic does correspond
quite nicely to a belting weekend of world class sport in which the
English, French, Argentinians and South Africans have had some small
part with a pointy ball; most of Europe seem to have had some
involvement in the round ball game too.

Also, it's the end of the second week of term for a lot of UK
Universities; given Exim's penetration in that sector I wonder if this
"pause" is simply down to us academic-based people having weekends away
from keyboards?

Graeme