Re: [exim] OT (Kinda) - List just slow these days?!

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: D Hill
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] OT (Kinda) - List just slow these days?!
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 at 12:23 -0400, lists@??? confabulated:

> I'm trying to figure out if the list traffic has dropped lately. I'm
> used to getting a good chunk of mail from this list but it seems to have
> tapered off a lot in the last few weeks. I opened my mail today and only
> had about 5 or 6 new emails from the list. Three or four about the Poor
> documentation on upgrade thread, the start of the Status of Cygwin
> release along with one reply and the start of the How to stop spoofed
> "from" address.

I'm actually seeing it across the board here. I'm subscribed to over 30
lists and since late friday night the weekend has been slow over all of
them.

> I'm concerned because I submitted some emails about transport and ACL
> rules/formating for SPAM and haven't seen any replies. I know that could
> be that no one has replied to it but the drop in the amount of emails I
> get from this list has me a little worried.

Have you compared the Exim list archives with what you have received thus
far? That is a good determination if you are missing something or not.
That would also give you an idea of what the traffic has been like.

> Anyone else seeing this issue? Or should I be looking at something on my
> end? This account gets mail from a ton of lists, Apache, ClamAV,
> Dovecot, Nagios, PHP, mySql and they all seem to have the same amount of
> email. Like I said I'm just curious if it's the list or if the exim list
> mail server doesn't like playing very well with mine all of a sudden.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sorry for be some what off topic.

------
_|_