[exim] OT (Kinda) - List just slow these days?!

Author: Tom Ray [Lists]
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] OT (Kinda) - List just slow these days?!
I'm trying to figure out if the list traffic has dropped lately. I'm
used to getting a good chunk of mail from this list but it seems to have
tapered off a lot in the last few weeks. I opened my mail today and only
had about 5 or 6 new emails from the list. Three or four about the Poor
documentation on upgrade thread, the start of the Status of Cygwin
release along with one reply and the start of the How to stop spoofed
"from" address.

I'm concerned because I submitted some emails about transport and ACL
rules/formating for SPAM and haven't seen any replies. I know that could
be that no one has replied to it but the drop in the amount of emails I
get from this list has me a little worried.

Anyone else seeing this issue? Or should I be looking at something on my
end? This account gets mail from a ton of lists, Apache, ClamAV,
Dovecot, Nagios, PHP, mySql and they all seem to have the same amount of
email. Like I said I'm just curious if it's the list or if the exim list
mail server doesn't like playing very well with mine all of a sudden.

Thanks.

Sorry for be some what off topic.