Re: [exim] Poor documentation on upgrade

Author: Adrian Phillips
To: Jeremiah Foster
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Poor documentation on upgrade

    Jeremiah>  If I might suggest that there be more than one short
    Jeremiah> line on where the problem is in exim's new configuration
    Jeremiah> and not just a long line chastising users for not
    Jeremiah> reading the documentation:

And I'd suggest you send this to the correct mailing list, from
README.Debian.gz :-

1.2. Getting Support

For your questions and comments, there is a [3]mailing list. Please
ask Debian-specific questions there, and only write to the upstream
exim-users mailing list if you are sure that your question is not
Debian-specific. Debian-specific questions are more likely to find
answers on our pkg-exim4-users mailing list, while complex custom
configuration issues might be more easily solved on the upstream
exim-users mailing list because of the broader and more experienced
audience there. You can subscribe to pkg-exim4-users [4]via the
subscription web page.

     3. mailto:pkg-exim4-users@lists.alioth.debian.org