[exim] Problem sending e-mail to addresses with double .

Author: JDavila
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Problem sending e-mail to addresses with double .

Is there a problem sending emails such as: firstname.J.lastname@???
I have a address with (2) "." in the address. I never get a bounce back or
a failure report , but the recipients never receives emails from our
company. (Only when sending from our personal accounts . Gmail , Yahoo and
etc. ) Thank you in advance for your help.

 Jeremy Davila                        (Embedded image moved to  (Embedded image  (Embedded image moved to
 Systems Administrator                file: pic23281.gif)       moved to file:   file: pic09961.gif)
 Direct: 646-205-2136                                           pic16827.gif)

 The LanguageWorks, Inc.
 1123 Broadway, Suite 201
 New York, NY 10010

The LanguageWorks, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company which:
"Facilitates global communication by providing foreign language
translation, editing, proofreading, and cultural analysis. Additional
services include on-site interpreting and document review, foreign language
page layout, conversion of web sites into multiple languages, and
multilingual voice-overs for radio spots and video productions."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this E-Mail, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify
the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.