Re: [exim] NATted exim on receive

Author: Alun
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] NATted exim on receive
Alun <auj@???> said, in message
20071009091327.655dd952@???:

> I mentioned last night that I'd have a bash at wrapping getsockname()
> with a shared library. This appears to work, so a slightly modified
> exim startup script will do what I want. I'm going to do some more
> testing - if that works I'll put it up on the web, just in case it's
> useful to anyone else.

Well... everyone doubts the usefulness of the whole approach, but I did
promise to make the code available. It's getsockname.tgz, linked off

http://users.aber.ac.uk/auj/spam/

and the dummy exim server which uses it has blacklisted 132 spamming IPs
since 9:30 this morning.

Cheers,
Alun.

--
Alun Jones                       auj@???
Systems Support,                 (01970) 62 2494