Re: [exim] PGP signatures of future Exim releases

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] PGP signatures of future Exim releases

On 8 Oct 2007, at 10:03, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Who will be PGP signing future Exim releases please? With which PGP
> key?

I have a key I set up for that purpose (a few years back), but never
really did anything with.

> (And is there a signature by Philip Hazel's key on the new key?)

I thought there was but checking the key shows it does not currently
have Philip's signature on it. I'll ask him to sign it, and make
sure its pushed out to the key servers.

I may not do the releases on a long term basis but am happy enough to
get the procedure nailed down and documented fully so that in future
it can be handled by one of several people.... all of whom would need
their own key (probably best to generate them all as @exim.org
addresses).

    Nigel.