Re: [exim] MessageLabs: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7…

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] MessageLabs: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7]
Netdynamix wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I hope that I am mailing this to the correct list.
> I am having a HUGE issue with sending emails to MessageLabs Mailboxes (from
> their support@??? address to EACH AND EVERY ONE of their hosted
> clients mailboxes)

Clarify, please, what you mean by sending ...

'*from* their support@??? address... ' et al (*emphasis* added)

?? is that extraneous information??

On an attempt at relaying? Or Spamming their user community?

Or ARE *you* the 'support@???' entity on duty?

.. or what?

Zaire is not one of the countries where they list themselves as having a HQ

;-)

Bill