[exim] exim with virtual domain question

Author: 宇翔
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exim with virtual domain question
Hello all

i have set exim 4-68 with virtual domain , i have setting
/usr/exim/configure below , vm-pop3d already working

#primary_hostname =

# The next three settings create two lists of domains and one list of hosts.
# These lists are referred to later in this configuration using the syntax
# +local_domains, +relay_to_domains, and +relay_from_hosts, respectively.
They
# are all colon-separated lists:

domainlist local_domains = @
domainlist relay_to_domains =
hostlist   relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1
local_interfaces        = 0.0.0.0.25 : 127.0.0.1.10025 (cause my server also
run amavis )

begin routes sector

=====================

begin routers

virtual_domains:

driver = accept
domains = dsearch;/etc/mail/Vdomains
local_parts = dsearch;/etc/mail/Vdomains/$domain
transport = my_mailboxes

begin transport
==================
begin transports

my_mailboxes:
driver = appendfile
file=/var/mail/Vdomains/$domain/$local_part
user=mail
group=mail
return_path_add
envelope_to_add
delivery_date_add

i have touch /etc/mail/Vdomains/domainA , /etc/mail/Vdomains/domainB

when i at local machine login as root send test mail to
testuser@virutldomainA

it's ok

but i use another mail address wanna send mail to testuser@virtualdomainA

log always said relay not permmit ..

can anybody tell me why?...thanks a lot ^^