Re: [exim] about installing and running exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Oliver Heesakkers
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] about installing and running exim
Op Wednesday 03 October 2007 16:48:24 schreef Emmanuel Salinas:

> I think that my exim is installed, now I have to configure
> /etc/exim/exim.conf
>
> so.. how can I create a script reference to exim on /etc/rc.d?

I don't know Slackware, so I can't be of much help there.

According to section 4.18 of the Exim-documentation
(http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch04.html#SECID35 )
you should rename your sendmail binary and create a symlink to your exim
binary.

Note that switching MTA's is no easy job, especially if you're doing it all by
hand. Use a Slackware provided package if possible.