Re: [exim] Forced delaying/freezing of mail?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ted Cooper
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users @ exim. org
Aihe: Re: [exim] Forced delaying/freezing of mail?
Marc Silver wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have a business requirement to delay all mail on a particular server
> until after business hours. We currently have Postfix doing this for
> us, but we're moving everything to Exim and I was wondering if there is
> a way to do this? ie, allow mail to flow into my system all day, but
> only release it at a particular time every day (and have it stop 8 hours
> later).

Use the queue_only thingy and don't use -qXx on the command line. Then
use cron or something to start one at 5pm and kill it at 8am (or whenever).

Exact details are in the manual

I'm pretty sure that will work at you've stated above

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html