Re: [exim] :fail: in a manualroute router?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] :fail: in a manualroute router?
Dave Lugo <dlugo@???> wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> > Mailertable on sendmail has numerous entries such as this:

>> > yhoo.com        error:5.7.1:550 Check address - maybe yahoo.com

>> > I'd like to duplicate that in an exim router - but it seems that
>> > :fail: doesn't work in a manualroute router stanza.
>> [...]

>> Manualroute is exim3 iirc, the exim4 name is redirect.

> both exist in 4

[...]

Argh. I mixed up aliasfile and manualroute.

> static:
> driver = manualroute
> route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{CFG_DIR/routes}}
> transport = smtp
> ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
> hosts_randomize
> allow_fail

How about using a redirect instead of a manualroute router? I think
this should work, it is untested though.

static:
driver = redirect
data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{CFG_DIR/routes}}
allow_fail

And CFG_DIR/routes contains:

yhoo.com: :fail: Check address - maybe yahoo.com

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'