[exim] RBL DNS timeout delays

Author: Karl Schmidt
To: exim-users
CC: Charles Steinkuehler
Subject: [exim] RBL DNS timeout delays
I removed a dead RBL from our system. Now I am getting a lot more spam.
I think the spam bots give up if they don't get a fast response - is there a better way to
put a delay back in the system? Or is this just a coincidence and there is a jump in spam
traffic today?

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

It looks like both parties are now playing the tax Peter
to buy Paul's vote game. This won't end well. -kps