Re: [exim] Relaying/Transport Question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Relaying/Transport Question
On 25/09/2007, IpNextGen <sysop@???> wrote:
> Here's what ive wrote on FreeNode #Exim ... No answers

Never heard of it.

> <IpNextGen> Q. : Is there something i could add in the "configure" file
> of exim to prevent email with a specific domain to be relayed if its not
> from a specific host mask or if its not sent via the exim in question?
> <IpNextGen> Situation : im being spammed by email that use falsy my own
> domain... therefore spamassassin auto-whitelist them ( because i
> configured it to do soo )

Assuming you're running some recent version of Exim (you don't
specify), you can do this and way more in the ACLs. Check out chapter
40 of the docs.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html

If you have specific questions, fire away.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???