Re: [exim] forcing smtp

Góra strony
Autor: Darren H Jacobs
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] forcing smtp
Thanks for the feed back guys. I actually figured out how to do it in a
somewhat less efficient manner but it has the benefit of giving separate
error messages for lack of tls and lack of authentication so the user
gets a more descriptive error if they're missing one or the other:

--
.
.

 deny
     condition = ${if and{{eq{$interface_port}{587}}
{eq{$sender_host_authenticated}{}} } }
     message   = All port 587 connections must be Authenticated
.
.
.

--