著者: Craig
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] EXIM TLS to Exchange
Hi List

Has anyone on the list managed to get EXIM talking to Exchange on TLS with
SMTP AUTH.

We are using manual routes to forward mail directly to clients Exchange
servers we find it much better than multidrop mail boxes. However due to
the fact that our Telephone Company only offers dynamic IP addresses, we are
forced to use dynamic DNS. This becomes a problem if the DNS does not update
correcly and we then deliver clients mail to the wrong mail server which
would bounce all the mail.

Any input and suggestions are always welcome. Even to point me to relevant
documentation.

Thanks