Re: [exim] Increasing buffer for command =

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Increasing buffer for command =
Marcin Krol <admin@???> (Mo 24 Sep 2007 18:29:42 CEST):
> /*************************************************
> *            Set up processing details           *
> *************************************************/

> /* Save a text string for dumping when SIGUSR1 is received.
> Do checks for overruns.
>
> Arguments: format and arguments, as for printf()
> Returns: nothing
> */
>
> void
> set_process_info(char *format, ...)
> {
> int len;
> va_list ap;
> sprintf(CS process_info, "%5d ", (int)getpid());
> len = Ustrlen(process_info);
> va_start(ap, format);
> if (!string_vformat(process_info + len, PROCESS_INFO_SIZE - len, format, ap))
> Ustrcpy(process_info + len, "**** string overflowed buffer ****");
> DEBUG(D_process_info) debug_printf("set_process_info: %s\n", process_info);
> va_end(ap);
> }

Seeing this I'd say you can safely ignore the message. But probably it's
connected to your problem, since the length (number of arguments) for
the pipe command might be limited as well.

How do you expect the pipe command to look like? Do you have some
example?

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -