Re: [exim] Case issue with sender callout verification

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Webb
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Case issue with sender callout verification
Chris Webb <chris@???> writes:

> I've tried both adding control=caseful_local_part to the ACL and (just in
> case---although I can't see that it should have any effect!)
> caseful_local_part to our remote SMTP router without success.

Whilst trying to prune down my config to the minimum necessary to
reproduce the behaviour, I've tracked this one down. It turns out that
caseful_local_part isn't needed on the remote SMTP router... but on the
srs mangling router immediately before it!

srs_mangle:
driver = redirect
domains = ! +primary_domains : ! +secondary_domains
srs = forward
srs_condition = ${if match {${lookup {$return_path} spf{SRS_MYADDR}}} {fail}}
srs_alias = SRS_DOMAIN
data = $local_part@$domain
caseful_local_part

remote:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +primary_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

srs_unmangle:
driver = redirect
domains = SRS_DOMAIN
srs = reverseandforward
data = ${srs_recipient}

[...then local routers...]

I use $local_part as the data portion of the redirect, which is the
downcased version of the local part unless caseful_local_part is set.
Oops! (srs_mangle also ought to be no_verify, looking back at my config.)

Cheers,

Chris.