[exim] TLS error on connection to smtp.1und1.de

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Michael Rouba
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] TLS error on connection to smtp.1und1.de
Hi,
this is a Debian 3.1 with the default Exim4 installation. It is a
mashine with only smtp smarthost configuration. I want the system to
tell me, when somthing went a way, i dont like. So i set up the exim
with the smarthost option and i put into the '/etc/passwd.client' my
cridential for the serviceprovider who has to foreward the mails. Also
the option for hiding local hostname is activated and the
'/etc/email-addresses' holds some lines for the
user:mailadress@??? pair.

When i now send a mail with mutt the mails stalls in the queue for some
time then it sais:
TLS error on connection to smtp.1und1.de (gnutls_handshake): A record
packet with ellegal version was received.

which i got out of the logfiles.

Any idea how could i solve the problem with the pad packed, comming from
smtp.1und1.de? And if not, how can i toggle off, the TLS Option?

Greatings,

--
Michael Rouba

CSP-Berlin
Consulting - Systembetreuung - Printmedien

Fon: 0180 1 6666 26 1889
Fax: +49 30 868 70 60 65
Mobil: +49 173 886 83 42

http://www.csp-berlin.de