Re: [exim] Account Filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: Luis Fernando Gramajo P., exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Account Filter

--On 13 September 2007 11:57:50 -0600 "Luis Fernando Gramajo P."
<lgramajo@???> wrote:

> Hi everybody!!
>
> Im trying to setup exim4 on debian etch to work only as a smtp filter,
> and relay everything to the main MTA.
>
> I think the relay thing is working, on every mail I get this message on
> /var/log/exim4/mainlog
>
> 2007-09-13 11:35:10 1IVsas-0001Wn-8S => test@???
> R=send_to_gateway T=remote_smtp H=correo.domain.com.gt [172.19.10.157]
>
> Well after that worked, I went and read lots of documentation on ACL and
> came up with this:
>
># Exim filter
># Control de filtro en el SMTP
>   if $sender_address matches "(lou|test)@" then
>      deny
>         "$header_to:" does not end "domain.com.gt"
>      accept
>         hosts = +own_hosts : domain.com.gt
>   endif

Here, you're mixing Exim Filter syntax and Exim configuration syntax.

> If I put that code directly into exim4.conf right after acl_check_rcpt:
> , when I try to generate the config I get the next error:
>
> 2007-09-13 11:52:46 Exim configuration error in line 206 of
> /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp:
> error in ACL: unknown ACL condition/modifier in "if $sender_address
> matches.......
>
> Ill explain, what the code is meant to do is read the senders username,
> then if any mail from the accounts lou or test tries to send mail to the
> outside its deny, but if they only send to the local domain that
> domain.com.gt they get relay to the main MTA server.
>
> Ok, so I went and try to put the above code into a .forward file, that
> didnt help either. So I went on and read this list archive and found
> code like;
>
> deny condition = ${if isip {$sender_helo_name}{true}{false}}
>
> and
>
> drop condition = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{SERVER_IP}{yes}{no} }

This is syntax for Exim configuration files.

> Ok, im not asking for the script to do what I want,.. I just need a
> hint.. (well a little more than that) on where can I find docs about
> this conditions,.. like deny, drop and isip or match... so I know what
> that means and write something useful

<http://www.exim.org/docs.html>

You want the Exim Specification, not the Exim Filter Specification. I
prefer to use the PDF version of the documentation:
<http://www.exim.org/exim-pdf-current/doc/spec.pdf>

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex