Re: [pcre-dev] Yet Another RC

Author: Craig Silverstein
To: silvermoonwoman
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Yet Another RC
} I only tried the second one, any point in trying the first?

No, what you did is right.

} ../pcre-7.4-RC3/pcrecpp.cc:773: error: `_strtoui64' undeclared

Bleargh!

I don't have a windows machine handy at the moment, so it's hard for
me to figure out the right fix. :-( But it looks like windows defines
_strtoui64 in its stdlib.h, rather than in windows.h. So #including
windows.h won't do any good. And msys is probably giving you its own
stdlib.h, rather than the windows one.

In that case, msys should define strtoll itself. Try this: remove the
"#ifdef HAVE_WINDOWS_H" stuff entirely, and see if the code then
compiles under msys/configure. If so, I think we'll just add a test
for _strtoi64 in configure, and solve the problem that way.

craig