Re: [pcre-dev] Yet Another RC

Author: Craig Silverstein
To: silvermoonwoman
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Yet Another RC
} Am attaching the complete config.h that targets Msys.

OK, let's make sure there's no confusion. There are three
environments in question here:

1) cmake with msys
2) cmake with vc++
3) configure with msys

For which of these does pcre_scanner_unittest.cc not compile, because
of problems with snprintf? Can you attach the config.h for each of
these cases, and clearly label which config.h goes with each?

} /* config.h for CMake builds */

This file is made by hand, right, as part of the disteribution? It
seems like it's out of date, because it doesn't have HAVE_WINDOWS_H --
it should have it one way or the other, either #define'd or commented
out.

Is there anything else in config.h.in that's not in the cmake
config.h?

My understanding is cmake support isn't done yet, so I'm not surprised
if cmake doesn't work in various environments. I'm more concerned
about running configure under msys.

craig