Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
新しいトピック: [pcre-dev] Its gone
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2
Bob Rossi wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 11:20:58AM -0400, Sheri wrote:
>
>> Philip Hazel wrote:
>>
>>> In a Unix world, a command such as   rm \?\.  should work. The other
>>> trick is to use    rm -i *    This tries to remove all files because of
>>> the *, but -i makes it prompt for each one, so you can say yes only to
>>> the odd file. It always feels very dangerous doing something like that!
>>> But if it's the only file in the directory, it's less worrying, of
>>> course.

>> Hi Philip,
>>
>> Thanks for the tips, they didn't work tho.
>>
>> In Msys I tried both rm \?\. and rm -i *
>>
>> Both immediately reported, with no prompting:
>>
>> rm: cannot remove `?.': No such file or directory
>>

> Perhaps attempt to remove the directory that the bad file is in?
> (from windows explorer and mingw/msys)
>
> Bob Rossi

Msys
$ rm -d -f latedates
rm: cannot unlink `latedates': Not owner

DOS
C:\pcre-7.4\pcre-7.4-RC2>rd /s latedates
latedates, Are you sure (Y/N)? y
latedates\?. - The system cannot find the file specified.

Explorer
(rightclicked latedates directory, selected Delete)

Error Deleting File or Folder
Cannot delete ?.: Cannot find the specified file.

Make sure you specify the correct path and file name.