Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
Oggetto: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC2
Sheri wrote:
> Philip Hazel wrote:
>
>> I have replaced 7.4-RC1 with 7.4-RC2, which fixes the non-stack problem.
>>
>> Philip
>>

> Maybe it has something to do with those files that still have later file
> dates in the source directory (after 12 pm, when it is still 10:15 am here)?

I changed the file dates on those files with times after 12 pm. After
that, it built fine using original configure line (with --disable-cpp)
and make.

The bad news is that to change the file dates I used a ported version of
touch. I moved the files I wanted to alter into a new subdirectory under
pcre-7.4-RC2. Touch changed their file dates, but also managed to create
a new "file" called "?."

That file cannot be accessed by the operating system. I can't move,
remove or rename it. I also can't remove the subdirectory housing it. :(

I moved back the RC2 files to the parent (source) dir. But it looks like
pcre-7.4/pcre-7.4-RC2/latedates will be a permanent fixture unless I
find a way of removing it.

Regards,
Sheri